Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh, this? This is my falcon.

We took Hughston and Shelton and her new friends to the little park with the fountain that kids can play in. They also had these little cones there that would hover and fly like pixies. Who knew there was so much magic in Canada?



It's really amazing to see Shelton have so much fun.


Hughston had a great time too.


Sometimes he tires of the paparazzi hassling him in public.


I think Angelina Jolie handles the press the exact same way.

Later in the day, there was a guy in the park with his pet peregrine falcon.

Shelton, as usual, had a multitude of questions for the guy with the falcon, including, "What would happen if you hit the falcon?*" This seems like a strange question to ask, unless you stop to consider the fact that this man is walking his pet falcon in a Vancouver park.


*The answer is, of course, "We try not to hit the falcon."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It just occurred to me that I can correct and/or contradict what Scott posts by making my OWN snarky comments. See... he gets ALLL the credit, while I'm schellepping kids all over creation and feeling like a total dork taking pictures of pet falcons in the park! I don't have any corrections/contradictions, at the moment, but I am giddy about the shift in the balance of power!-Jen